- This is by far the best self catering accommodation we have ever stayed in and we would definitely love to stay here again. Thank you for the very warm welcome and tea and biscuits. The weather was glorious so we spent most of our time on the Tenby and Saundersfoot beaches which are so clean and great for crabbing. We had a lovely visit to St Davids and the cathedral was a great place to visit. We would also highly recommend Tudor Lodge in Jameston for dinner.
- Fabulous holiday. Close proximity to two superb beaches. Not had to drive all week - a definite bonus. Weather could not have been better and to top it all fantastic accommodation.
- June 2012. We have enjoyed our stay in this comfortable house, situated in a lovely quiet location. It is one of the few places we have stayed that has actually lived up to our expectations and the advertisement on the web.
- April 201. What an amazing place on the doorstep of Tenby. The welcome, the tea, coffee, milk, biscuits and flowers make this place better than anywhere we have self catered before.
- The accommodation doesn't get any better than this. It is in an ideal location only five minutes walk to the North Beach and ten minutes to the South Beach (which is the better of the two, if you want a long sandy beach). There is a Tesco Express in town which is the same price as the Sainsburys Superstore which is a bit further away (around the one way system). Our stay here has been a pleasure, we have had a day at Bluestones (Blue Lagoon and Adventure Centre), three days on the South Beach with fantastic weather and enjoyed lunch at the cafe on the beach, "Dennis". One day on the beach at Saundersfoot followed by a fantastic fish 'n chip dinner in a cafe just off the carpark, "Marina" I think.
After long days on the beach this accommodation has been a pleasure to come back to a lovely comfortable house with instant hot water for the kids to have a bath and us for showers.
- We have returned to Tenby and Saundersfoot after thirty years and found the area as charming as ever (with a few modern conveniences thrown in). The accommodation is all we could have wished for and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Our second visit to Rectory Court and if anything we have enjoyed it even better. The weather has been superb all week, sunny and cold (February!) but ideal for walking. The location is just right for the town, especially for the evening when it is so nice to be spoilt for choice for places serving food. Had a wonderful dish at the Hope and Anchor - their Winter Warmer menu, cod with spring onion mash and parsley sauce with a difference! ---- also enjoyed the "Reverend James" real ale!
Hope to visit again next year, it's been a real tonic! Thank you Mr and Mrs Thomas once again.
P.S. Thank you also for the tulips and biscuits- much appreciated.
- Enjoyed our winter stay in Tenby even in the freezing cold. It was good to come back to a lovely warm house after our days out.
- What a fantastic little holiday home you have here! We have had a very enjoyable winter break in Tenby, the weather has been very good to us and we've always been able to get out and about. Enjoyed the New Year celebrations in the square. Would love to come back when the sun starts to shine.
Thank you for those little touches,
hope to see you again soon.
- We have had a lovely week here in Tenby. The house was everything we could have wished for - very impressed. Weather was not brilliant but we had very little rain and were able to do all we wanted. St Davids is a good day out as are Bosherston Lakes, near to St Govan's head. Would highly recommend the Plantagenet and Elliots Restaurant in Tenby for nice evening meals. Thank you very much for providing such a lovely home from home and I am sure we will be back.
- Our second stay at Rectory Court, facilities as excellent as ever. Definitely the best self catering we have experienced in thirty years of holidays in Britain.
- First time in Tenby. We love it and the house. Thank you for the lovely welcome - flowers and supplies. It's a super house.Very comfortable, clean and modern and close to everything. Would recommend it to anyone. Weather was kind to us and we managed the beach regularly. Really nice area, as pretty as down south without all the queues. Will certainly come again. ---- really enjoyed Folly Farm and Silent World Aquarium. ---- enjoyed the Museum of Speed at Pendine sands. All three Tenby beaches are great.
- A most enjoyable and relaxing holiday - Rectory Court is wonderful, facilities excellent, lovely and warm. Tenby is like a second home to us so we know we will be back.
- A wonderful stay, perfect location, our first visit to Wales has been perfect. Tenby is a great place to be, could not take my eyes off the harbour, took hundreds of pictures, changing light giving opportunity for impressive photography. Disappointed with lack of waves for bodyboarding but then we discovered a new love, sea kayaking, absolutely brilliant, everything is reasonably priced. enjoyed boat trip to Caldey Island. Our rainy day we went to the Welsh Botanical Gardens, we all had a good day spending six hours there, a really beautiful place. We went to Pembroke Castle, great for exploring towers (need a head for heights) great views. Mostly we were beach bums and Tenby is the place to be.
- We are so glad that we chose Rectory Court for our accommodation as it is excellent in every way.
- Tenby lovely as usual, Pembrokeshire beautiful. St. Davids is a must ! and Pembroke Castle. Go to the Evergreen pub down the road for Sunday lunch ( excellent !!! ) and the Plantagenet restaurant for an evening meal, excellent food and lovely staff. Been to Rectory Court twice now and will definitely come back!
- This is our first visit to Tenby. We have all had a wonderful holiday. We were lucky with the weather and were able to enjoy the beautiful beaches here in Tenby. Great accommodation in a great location, would love to come back one day. Thank you for the boys' Smarties and the use of your house.
- We have had a lovely stay here. it's a beautiful house. My daughter ---- loved her secret house at the top of the stairs !! She doesn't want to go home, we will be back for the summer.
- Our first visit to Tenby but definitely not our last!! Even the weather has been great. Accommodation is bright, clean and comfortable and in an excellent location for all amenities. Thank you Royce and Gwer !! For meals out we found we were spoilt for choice but we recommend China Town in Lower Frog Street, The Plantagenet on Quay Hill and Nana's in St Julian Street. We look forward to coming back in 2010 for another stay at Rectory Court!
- We spent a wonderful week in Tenby with lots of sunshine, walks on the beaches and hiking part of the Coastal Trail. We enjoyed sitting on a bench, reading and looking out over the sea. Beautiful! The cottage in Rectory Court was simply GREAT!! We had more than we needed. Coming back is a MUST.